Bridgton Easy Riders March Meeting
Meeting called to order 6:50 PM by President Blaine Chapman
Treasurer’s Report read by Mary Corthell, Treasurer
Minutes of January Meeting were read and approved
MEMBERSHIP: 84 family, 22 business memberships received so far
- Bought a track for the Tucker (left rear), but now the right front one is damaged
- There was discussion of trading in the Tucker “as is” and agreed that for now it seems more practical to repair what we have
- The Town Manager suggested Blaine submit a formal request for a grant from the Moose Pond Land Trust, even though it is unlikely funds will be available this year – Blaine will pursue other grant possibilities, as well
- There was discussion of some day putting up a building, to house the grooming equipment, perhaps on a piece of town land
- We will need culverts to repair water holes in trails, for next season
- The sign for Basil & Rena Ward Memorial Bridge will be done by Muddy River Signs. George Lariviere moved we go ahead with this project. Voted yes.
- Gun raffle was a great success!! There was discussion of having a similar raffle next year
- Discussion of having a Club float in the 4th of July Parade.
- The terms of the following officers expire this spring:
- Vice President Bob Corthell;
- Trailmaster Steve Brill;
- Director Richard King;
- Secretary Jean Preis.
- Phil Gabardi volunteered to find out which of those would like to renew, and to find nominees.
- Elections will be held at the April meeting
Adjourned 7:45 PM
Next meeting April 14, 2017
Respectfully Submitted, Jean Preis, Secretary